According to the Customer's requests, SPARC, AO performs a turnkey upgrade of the helicopters:
- Installation of up-to-date communication, flight and navigation, search and rescue (SAR), special, and utility equipment of Russian and foreign origin
- Upgrade of the previously installed equipment
- Integration of new equipment with the previously installed systems
- Upgrade and conversion of aircraft at the Customer's facility around the globe
- Development of operational, design and process documentation
- Approval from the aircraft designer
- Training of engineering and technical staff as well as flight personnel.
Communication, flight and navigation equipment:
- INMARSAT-standard satellite-aided tracking systems
- Russian and foreign-made communication, navigation and identification means
- Terrain awareness warning systems
- New generation weather radars
- Modification for piloting at night and under adverse weather conditions
Search and rescue (SAR) equipment:
- Integrated communication systems
- Emergency radio beacons
- Emergency data recording systems
- Medical modules.
- External auxiliary fuel tanks
- External load
- Electric hoist
- Water discharge devices
- Passive protection systems
- Exhaust-heat shields.
Conversion of a passenger cabin into a VIP version
- Conversion to VIP and convertible versions
- Development and production of executive-class passenger cabins based on an individual design
- Installation of up-to-date air-conditioning systems
- Installation of satellite communication systems and electronics;
- Repair of passenger cabins.
Our Customer receives:
- Extended functional capabilities of the Mi-8/Mi-17 platforms
- Improved flight safety level
- Enhanced comfort when piloting
- Upgrade of the equipment to comply with the up-to-date international aviation standards.