- Aviation Training Centre
- Ground testing equipment for maintenance of Ilyushin Il-76 type aircraft
- Ground testing equipment for maintenance of Russian-made helicopters
- Portable testing equipment for maintenance of Russian-made helicopters
NPO SPARC, AO was established on July 4, 2007 on the basis of Saint-Petersburg Aviation Repair Company, AO – Russia’s oldest aviation repair enterprise, established in 1931.
The company core personnel are highly qualified aviation specialists: process engineers, software engineers, electronics engineers, and engineering practitioners on maintenance and repair of aviation equipment. Many of them have Academic Degrees of Doctors and Candidates of Science.
Recently, the activity of NPO SPARC, AO includes two main directions:
1) Research and production of test benches and new-generation systems designed to check and test equipment, units, and assemblies of aviation engineering of all purposes
2) Training of flight and ground support personnel of helicopters, and delivery of turnkey training centers for our customers.
Our test equipment is delivered and successfully operated in the Russian leading helicopter companies, such as Gazprom Avia, UTair Airlines, Rossiya Special Flight Detachment, Nyzhnevartovskavia, Orenair, Spetsneftegaz, Yamal, and in foreign countries such as Azerbaijan, Angola, India, Iraq, Columbia, Latvia, Lithuania, Pakistan, and the Czech Republic.
The list of our customers would not be that impressive without the concentration on a pursuit to meet the wishes of each customer as much as possible. NPO SPARC, AO offers its customers an integrated solution to the issues of maintenance and overhaul of helicopters, as well as а maintenance of high professional level of aviation specialists; this enables a customer to operate always-serviceable aviation engineering ready to complete any assigned mission.
All the test equipment under research passes approbation and test operation in the shops and laboratories of the Russia’s leading aviation repair company – SPARC, AO.
NPO SPARC, AO has developed and introduced to series production the up-to-date systems of maintenance of Russian-made helicopters and, continuing its work, recently is completing commissioning of the equipment for maintenance of Il-76 type aircraft.
All the products of NPO SPARC, AO is permitted for use as a part of ground testing equipment during maintenance and repair by the special service bulletins of the designer of aviation engineering.